The inaugural Future of Ageing Awards recognise leadership and innovation across Australia’s aged care industry. These dynamic awards bring together aged care providers, industry suppliers and other organisations driving change to improve the lives of ageing Australians.
Information about the 2020 awards and event will be announced in January.
A project / program / product / service that demonstrates forward thinking, problem-solving and courage in providing services for ageing Australians.
- Consumer Experience
- Palliative Care
- Restorative / Reablement Care
- Dementia Care
- Indigenous Communities
- Service Transformation
- People & Culture
- Social Inclusion
- Community Engagement
A new project / product / service designed to improve the lives of ageing Australians.
- Supporting Independence
- Technology – Health & Wellbeing
- Technology – Business
- Property & Design – Refurbishments
- Property & Design – New Build
WHO CAN ENTER
Nominations may come from:
- An Australian Government Approved provider of home care, residential care or flexible care.
- A supplier or service provider to an Approved aged care provider.
- A local council, state or territory government department or agency, running programs for ageing Australians.
- Academics from Australian universities or vocational training institutes.
- Member organisations that work with ageing Australians and aged care providers.
As a finalist you will:
Be recognised nationally as leading best practice and positively influencing change
Realise opportunities far beyond the award itself
Be supported throughout the year to promote your success
The 2019 Awards have closed. Information about the 2020 Awards will be available in January.