The inaugural Future of Ageing Awards recognise leadership and innovation across Australia’s aged care industry. These dynamic awards will bring together aged care providers, industry suppliers and other organisations driving change to improve the lives of ageing Australians.
ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED. FINALISTS WILL BE NOTIFIED ON MONDAY 14 OCTOBER 2019. GOOD LUCK TO ALL NOMINEES!
A project / program / product / service that demonstrates forward thinking, problem-solving and courage in providing services for ageing Australians.
- Consumer Experience
- Palliative Care
- Restorative / Reablement Care
- Dementia Care
- Indigenous Communities
- Service Transformation
- People & Culture
- Social Inclusion
- Community Engagement
A new project / product / service designed to improve the lives of ageing Australians.
- Supporting Independence
- Technology – Health & Wellbeing
- Technology – Business
- Property & Design – Refurbishments
- Property & Design – New Build
WHO CAN ENTER
Nominations may come from:
- An Australian Government Approved provider of home care, residential care or flexible care.
- A supplier or service provider to an Approved aged care provider.
- A local council, state or territory government department or agency, running programs for ageing Australians.
- Academics from Australian universities or vocational training institutes.
- Member organisations that work with ageing Australians and aged care providers.
As a finalist you will:
Be recognised nationally as leading best practice and positively influencing change
Realise opportunities far beyond the award itself
Be supported throughout the year to promote your success
Entries have now closed.
Finalists notified: Monday 14 October 2019
Winners announced: Monday 18 November 2019
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- In nominating for a Future of Ageing Award, nominees give permission to Inside Ageing to publish any of the information provided about their project / program / product / service in news stories prior to and after the winners are announced.
- Nominees must provide any additional information requested by the judges and if requested, make themselves available for an in-person visit by one of the judges to demonstrate their project / program / product / service.
- A representative from each winner must be available to present at a one-day Future of Ageing event in Sydney in May 2020 (date TBC).
- Approved aged care providers will be ineligible to win their category if that particular site has a serious open non compliance notice as at 13 November 2019.
- All award decisions are final.
- Any nominations that are found to be based on false or misleading information will be immediately disqualified and the nominating organisation will be prevented from entering the awards for 12 months.