The Future of Ageing Awards recognise leadership and innovation across Australia and New Zealand’s aged care sectors. These dynamic awards bring together aged care providers, industry suppliers and those individuals driving change to improve the lives of senior communities.
LEADERSHIP & INNOVATION AWARD CATEGORIES
Recognising new projects / programs / products / services / people that improve the lives and experience of ageing people in the areas of:
1. Consumer Experience
2. Palliative Care
3. Restorative / Reablement Care
4. Dementia Care
5. Indigenous Communities
6. Service Transformation
7. People & Culture
8. Social Inclusion
9. Community Engagement
10. Supporting Independence
11. Technology – Health & Wellbeing
12. Technology – Business
13. Property & Design – including interior design
16. Emerging Leader – someone who has taken a leadership role within the sector in the last 3 years.
WHO CAN ENTER
Nominations may come from:
- Government Approved providers of home care, residential care or flexible care.
- Both Australian and New Zealand providers are eligible to enter
- A supplier or service provider to an Approved aged care provider in either Australia or New Zealand.
- A local council, state, NZ region or territory government department or agency, running programs for ageing Australians and New Zealanders.
- Academics from Australian and New Zealand universities or vocational training institutes.
- Member organisations that work with communities and aged care providers.
- For the Emerging Leader category nominations can come from the person being nominated or a colleague.
As a finalist you will:
– Be recognised nationally as leading best practice and positively influencing change
– Realise opportunities far beyond the award itself
– Be supported throughout the year to promote your success and access cooperative marketing opportunities and consultation provided by Inside Ageing. This includes an invitation to join our regular Aged Care Innovators live discussion – watch the last one below:
SIGN UP TO OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE UPDATES RE THE AWARDS – BELOW: