The Future of Ageing Awards recognise leadership and innovation across Australia’s aged care industry. These dynamic awards bring together aged care providers, industry suppliers and other organisations driving change to improve the lives of ageing Australians.
LEADERSHIP & INNOVATION AWARD CATEGORIES
Recognising new projects / programs / products / services / people that improve the lives and experience of ageing Australians in the areas of:
1. Consumer Experience
2. Palliative Care
3. Restorative / Reablement Care
4. Dementia Care
5. Indigenous Communities
6. Service Transformation
7. People & Culture
8. Social Inclusion
9. Community Engagement
10. Supporting Independence
11. Technology – Health & Wellbeing
12. Technology – Business
13. Property & Design – including interior design
16. Emerging Leader (new for 2021) – someone who has taken a leadership role within the sector in the last 3 years.
WHO CAN ENTER
Nominations may come from:
- An Australian Government Approved provider of home care, residential care or flexible care.
- A supplier or service provider to an Approved aged care provider.
- A local council, state or territory government department or agency, running programs for ageing Australians.
- Academics from Australian universities or vocational training institutes.
- Member organisations that work with ageing Australians and aged care providers.
- For the Emerging leader category nomination can come from the person entering.
As a finalist you will:
Be recognised nationally as leading best practice and positively influencing change
Realise opportunities far beyond the award itself
Be supported throughout the year to promote your success
2020 Entries open – 3rd May 2021
Entries close – 6th August, 2021
Winners announced – 1st November, 2021