The Future of Ageing Awards recognise leadership and innovation across Australia’s aged care industry. These dynamic awards bring together aged care providers, industry suppliers and other organisations driving change to improve the lives of ageing Australians.
Nominations are now open for the 2020 Future of Ageing Awards
LEADERSHIP & INNOVATION AWARD CATEGORIES
Recognising new projects / programs / products / services that improve the lives and experience of ageing Australians in the areas of:
1. Consumer Experience
2. Palliative Care
3. Restorative / Reablement Care
4. Dementia Care
5. Indigenous Communities
6. Service Transformation
7. People & Culture
8. Social Inclusion
9. Community Engagement
10. Supporting Independence
11. Technology – Health & Wellbeing
12. Technology – Business
13. Property & Design
WHO CAN ENTER
Nominations may come from:
- An Australian Government Approved provider of home care, residential care or flexible care.
- A supplier or service provider to an Approved aged care provider.
- A local council, state or territory government department or agency, running programs for ageing Australians.
- Academics from Australian universities or vocational training institutes.
- Member organisations that work with ageing Australians and aged care providers.
As a finalist you will:
Be recognised nationally as leading best practice and positively influencing change
Realise opportunities far beyond the award itself
Be supported throughout the year to promote your success
2020 Entries open – 8th May 2020
Entries close – 7th August, 2020
Winners announced – October 2020