Please address the following nomination criteria and use the same headings for your responses. All responses must be collated and saved as a single document before being submitted via email firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of Friday, August 6, 2021.
Title of project / program / product / service/ person
In 200 words or less, briefly describe what the project / program / product / service is, including when it was launched. In the case of the Emerging leader category we only require a single document summarising into not more than 500 words key achievements of this person. Full criteria for the Emerging Leader category can be found here.
Why it came about
In 500 words or less, explain the reason for implementing the project, initiative or program – what was the problem you sought to solve, or gap you sought to fill? How did you identify the need for this?
How it works
In 800 words or less, describe how the project / program / product / service was developed and how it works. This includes its objectives, stakeholder engagement, implementation and monitoring / evaluation. Please note any funding sources, approximate cost and justification for sustainability. Please keep your response pitched at a lay audience in the context of its purpose and avoid technical information.
Who was involved
List the key internal stakeholders by team / title and note any other organisations involved in the development and / or implementation of the project / program / product / service and their role.
Evidence of success
In 800 words or less provide evidence of the measurable outcomes of the project / program / product / service. This may include data from surveys, feedback, testimonials, uptake or utilisation or initial benchmarking.
You may include up to 3 photographs in your entry, but please ensure the final document is less than 5MB in size.
Each nomination will be evaluated by the judges against the following criteria:
Genuine leadership & innovation
The project / program / product / service / person demonstrates unique thinking and problem solving. Those involved have shown courage to try new things and have taken risks in order to positively impact people’s lives.
Collaboration and engagement
The nomination offers evidence of broad stakeholder engagement, collaboration and input by relevant parties including consumers and people from minority groups in the planning, implementation and evaluation stages of development.
Evidence of success
The nomination demonstrates measurable outcomes including evaluation methodology, key benefits and examples of utilisation / the project / program / product / service in action.
Scalable and sustainable
The nomination has the potential to be rolled out across Australia (even if it is currently being piloted only at one location) and is sustainable in terms of cost, production, environmental impact and resourcing.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- In nominating for a Future of Ageing Award, nominees give permission to Inside Ageing to publish any of the information provided about their project / program / product / service in news stories prior to and after the winners are announced.
- Nominees must provide any additional information requested by the judges and if requested, make themselves available for an in-person visit by one of the judges to demonstrate their project / program / product / service.
- Approved aged care providers will be ineligible to win their category if that particular site has a serious open non compliance notice as at 6th August 2021.
- All award decisions are final.
- Any nominations that are found to be based on false or misleading information will be immediately disqualified and the nominating organisation will be prevented from entering the awards for 12 months.
- An entry fee of $100 plus GST per submission applies. A payment link or invoice will be provided once the entry is received. Note: there is no fee to enter the Emerging Leader category.
- Entries open on May 3 with submissions to be sent via email with a single document attachment by August 6 to: email@example.com
- Questions to do with the awards should be lodged via firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for entries open: May 3, 2021.
Deadline for entries: August 6, 2021.
Winners announced: November 1, 2021
Trophies will be sent to winners by November 30, 2021 .
-in some cases we will deliver trophies in person with a photo opportunity.